Suci Stem Blazer features:
• Clean and purified silhouette
• Double-breasted button closure
• Side & internal slimline Pockets
• Buttons in 100% upcycled cotton fibres
• Upper Thigh length
• Created in a responsibly weaved linen/cotton fabric certified green, produced using a no dye process which minimises its environmental impacts
presented in Ash Grey beige to evoke a sense of earth grounding, energy, and strength. The colour palette remains an exploration of crystal and earth tones. Each BAV TAiLOR colour reflects the vision to empower healing energy to the bearer of each piece.
the material used for the creation of this piece is produced from responsibly weaved linen/cotton fabric certified green, produced amidst the Biellese Alps using a no dye process which minimises its environmental impacts through better sourcing of renewable and natural materials, guarantees energy savings, and more sustainable processes at all levels of the supply chain, without compromising on innovation.
BAV TAiLOR supports through a percentage of its proceeds, international foundations to sustain human and ecological development. For each item purchased a Tree will be planted and dedicated to you. Contribute to making the planet greener and follow the story of your tree.
respect your body + your sphere